- What is a cookie?
- What types of cookies do we use?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
● Keeping you signed in
● Understanding how you use our Jobs site
● Showing you jobs miller services that are relevant to you
● Working with partners to deliver to you relevant advertising
Using cookies and other technology allows other organizations to help us to analyze how our site is being used, measure the number of visitors to the site, and display advertising. If you are a California or US resident, you may elect to opt out of all sales of personal information through these cookies or tags.
If you are not a California or US resident, you can exercise control over this technology by visiting the “Privacy page”.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies:
● Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with the services you have requested. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
● Performance – cookies that measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information such as your journey between pages and whether you have downloaded anything (details of how to opt-out of it are below).
● Functionality – cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
● Advertising – cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our Jobs site, including the content you have viewed, the links you have followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Cookies are a key part of how we deliver advertising on our site. Among other uses, they allow us to show more relevant advertising to people who visit jobsmiller.com by showing you adverts that are based on your browsing patterns and the way you have interacted with our site. We can then show you adverts which we believe may interest you